To turn on or turn off a mobile hotspot over Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
1. Go to Home Screen. To open the menu, swipe up on the screen.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Scroll down. Choose Connections.
4. Choose Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
5. Choose Mobile Hotspot.
6. Choose Configure.
7. Under Network name, enter a name. Under Security, choose a security option,
in this case, WPA2-Personal. Under Password, enter a password (at least 8
8. Choose Save.
9. Turn on Mobile Hotspot.
10. If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case, Cancel. If this screen does
not appear, go to the next step.
11. The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi
hotspot. Return to the Home Screen.
08/2021 | T-Mobile Confidential & Proprietary Information | Only for Implementation Use